The University of New Haven’s Women’s Leadership Committee sponsors an annual community conference that is guided by the belief that all organizations need thoughtful, diverse, and inclusive leadership. The mission of the conference is to inspire and educate women to thrive as leaders.
The conference provides attendees with:
- Empowering, transformative workshops
- Inspiring, motivational speakers
- Compelling networking opportunities
About the Audience
The Women’s Leadership Conference is a unique event designed to involve students, faculty, staff, alumni and women in the region who are passionate about helping women and girls challenge stereotypes and master useful, transferable skills that encourage lifelong success.
- University of New Haven students: $10
- University of New Haven faculty and staff: $55
(Early Bird RegistrationBefore August 1st: $45)
- University of New Haven alumni: $75
(Early Bird RegistrationBefore August 1st: $65)
- General Registration: $95
(Early Bird Registration – Before August 1st: $85)